- Daymé Arocena: The Spirit of Young Cuba @ St Pancras Old Church
- RICHARD WILLIAMS on ‘To Pimp A Butterfly: The Shape Of Jazz To Come?
- WORK IN PROGRESS: Carleen Anderson’s ‘Cage Street Memorial’
- SONNY ROLLINS at Montreux + KYOTOGRAPHIE 015 + KYOTO JAZZ SEXTET
- COSMIC FLUSH PT. 2: FUTURA meets RAMMELLZEE
Tag Archives: Art & Social Care
SOUZOU – which is pronounced SOZO. It is one of those terms that has a dual meaning and in the context of this enlightening – and at times disturbing – show of 46 self taught Japanese outsider artists it alludes … Continue reading →