CHECK the post THE ROOTS: ‘Undun’… a ghetto symphony… the story so far! to watch ‘Tip The Scale’, ‘Stomp’ and ‘Make My” from this radical quartet of short films. It was Posted on November 16, 2011 under Words Sound & Power
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
- TWO NIGHTS: CHICAGOXLONDON – International Anthem Meets London’s Nu-skool @ Total Refreshment Centre ….