- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: fusion
ALL MUSICS FOR ALL PEOPLES – Sound Of Detroit – Motor City Rhythms – Carhartt WIP has teamed up with DJ Amir Abdullah (of Kon & Amir) to assist with the creation of a modest Strata clothing collection plus a radio … Continue reading
THE LEGEND THAT IS DEODATO flies into London town in mid January to make a rare live appearance over four nights at Ronnie Scotts in Soho. Will Page, the Senior Economist at Spotify and a regular contributor to Straight No … Continue reading
Sadly, I missed the Southend author, bandleader and congalero’s 50th birthday party but I’m sure it was a cracking affair with a maelstrom of fine music. As you may, or may not, know Snowboy’s seminal ‘From Jazz Funk & Fusion … Continue reading