- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: music
After decades of both collaboration and mutual respect, jazz legends Wayne Shorter and Herbie Hancock have penned an extraordinary and thought provoking open letter to the next generation of artists. It reflects their feelings on recent world events and how … Continue reading
Just posted the first of a what’s planned to be a series of deep jazz “mixtapes” for our Stereophonic-Supply.co set up. Having been diggin’ for tunes to play at the FREEDOM! session at Charlie Wright’s Int. Bar in Hoxton (4th … Continue reading
A night of new music inspired by survival playing on and questioning catastrophe, the planet and information through the daily experiences of the players since the 3.11 tsunami.
OK people, TRIPTYCH Festival is about to launch in London, presenting the work of Eliane Radigue My ECP neighbour Kaffe Matthews tells us: “I’ve known Eliane since 1999 and we first collaborated when she gave the work Elemental II to the Lappetites to … Continue reading