- JUNE 8th: Strong And Stable My Arse… Jeremy Deller!
- Kate Tempest meets kennardphillipps
- A FEW THOUGHTS ON: LEGENDARY UK SOUND MAN LLOYDIE COXSONE TALKS REGGAE MUSIC & DAVID RODIGAN
- TALKIN’ ALL THAT JAZZ: Millions of sounds to keep you up when you’re down….
- DAVID RODIGAN – A Life in Reggae: “Roddy! You A Dubwise S’m’ody!”
Category Archives: Wushu
THE JOURNEY ALONG THE WAY: THE IRON SKILLS & INTERNAL ELIXIR CULTIVATION ARE THE FOCUS OF TWO NEW PUBLICATIONS FROM MARK WILEY’S TAMBULI IMPRINT. HAVING PICKED UP A SOME HEAVY BRUISING during a lively and most enlightening Chin Na session … Continue reading
The Professor: Tai Chi’s Journey West is a feature documentary about Tai Chi and one of its greatest masters, Cheng Man-Ching, a man who brought Tai Chi and Chinese culture to the West during the swinging, turbulent 60’s. This documentary … Continue reading
THOUGHT PROVOKING…. ESSENTIAL READ! Jonathan Bluestein’s ‘RESEARCH INTO MARTIAL ARTS’ is a hugely valuable addition to the modern day musings on the relevance and practice of traditional martial arts. I have to admit that I am a bit of a … Continue reading
REFLECTIONS ON THE PRACTICE OF QI GONG. Over the past period Singing Dragon, along with other indie publishers and self published practitioners, have unleashed an avalanche of material on qi gong practices – basic and complex – in both book … Continue reading
Does Tai Chi have any real martial art value? I came across this excellent and informative article by Violet Li while researching push hands techniques at which I am currently woefully inept, judging by the bruises on my arms and … Continue reading