- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Art Institute of Chicago
LOOSE BOOTY: Milford Graves & Joe McPhee + Richard Hell + James Nares’ ‘Street’ feat Thurston Moore takes place at Rubloff Auditorium, the Art Institute of Chicago on Thursday, March 13, 7pm. This is a session! In celebration of Christopher … Continue reading