- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Babatunde Olatunji
John Coltane’s last ever recording was at Babatunde Olatunji’s Center for African Culture in New York City and featured Algie DeWitt on Bata drum. They also performed a delirious version of the song ‘Ogunde Varere’ – a Brasiliian folkloric composition … Continue reading