- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Daymé Arocena
Last night I found myself in a packed ICA cinema soaking up the UK premier of the ‘HAVANA CLUB RUMBA SESSIONS… LA CLAVE’ – an invigorating and enlightening investigation into the heart and soul of Cuban culture – RUMBA! – … Continue reading
Daymé Arocena launched her forthcoming debut album on Gilles Peterson’s Brownswood imprint in the intimate setting of St Pancras Old Church in front an audience charged with anticipation. Last night I ventured into hinterlands of Kings Cross in search of … Continue reading