- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Daymé Arocena
Last night I found myself in a packed ICA cinema soaking up the UK premier of the ‘HAVANA CLUB RUMBA SESSIONS… LA CLAVE’ – an invigorating and enlightening investigation into the heart and soul of Cuban culture – RUMBA! – … Continue reading
Daymé Arocena launched her forthcoming debut album on Gilles Peterson’s Brownswood imprint in the intimate setting of St Pancras Old Church in front an audience charged with anticipation. Last night I ventured into hinterlands of Kings Cross in search of … Continue reading