- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Robert Mitchell
Daymé Arocena launched her forthcoming debut album on Gilles Peterson’s Brownswood imprint in the intimate setting of St Pancras Old Church in front an audience charged with anticipation. Last night I ventured into hinterlands of Kings Cross in search of … Continue reading
Frederick Douglas’ famous speech ‘What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?’ provides the theme to the next Nexus – One World concert at St George’s Bloomsbury. The monthly Jazz Warriors International/Nexus – One World concerts at St George’s … Continue reading
TWO BAAAD SESSIONS…. On the West side… in the Grove @ Mau Mau jazz re:freshed host the official album launch of 3io‘s ‘THE EMBRACE’. Developing out of Robert Mitchell’s larger band Panacea, this trio, 3io, have a musical relationship that … Continue reading