- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Hackney Wick
SCREAM PRINT at FORMANS SMOKEHOUSE GALLERY. After a little detour that skirted Victoria Park and with a little help from Gina Southgate’s ipad we finally we eventually found our way beneath the AI2 and arrived at the Forman’s Smokehouse Gallery … Continue reading