- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Hebei
I first came across Sifu CS Tang when I was searching the web for xingyiquan and baguazhang material related to the famous Taiwan based martial artist Wang Shujin. From his Yang Xin studio in Hennessy Road, in the Wanchai district … Continue reading