- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Hélène Lee
Following on from her celebrated book – The First Rasta – my long time friend, French music journalist and occasional contributor to Straight No Chaser, Hélène Lee, has collaborated with Christophe Farnarier, and directed a compelling portrait of Leonard “Gong” Howell’s … Continue reading