- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Journal Of Chinese Martial Arts
Back in the Eighties I was practicing Yang family taijiquan at John Kell’s school in Wimpole Street and I seem to recall a young American taijiquan practitioner / martial artist, who had been training in Japan and China, turning up … Continue reading