- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Journal Of Chinese Martial Arts
Back in the Eighties I was practicing Yang family taijiquan at John Kell’s school in Wimpole Street and I seem to recall a young American taijiquan practitioner / martial artist, who had been training in Japan and China, turning up … Continue reading