- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
- TWO NIGHTS: CHICAGOXLONDON – International Anthem Meets London’s Nu-skool @ Total Refreshment Centre ….
Tag Archives: magazines
#SNC98 – Back On The Block but SOLD OUT! All gone! Firstly, apologise to all the peeps who check out this on-line journal as there’s been very few… hmmmm, Zero!…posts over the past period. Basically, I – along with Ian … Continue reading
JOCKS & NERDS the quarterly magazine of Style/History/Culture hit the streets last week. The much anticipated Autumn issue Of Jocks & Nerds is out now with a cover featuring the Zulu Nation’s Afrika Bambaata and articles on Moondog, Lonnie Liston … Continue reading