- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Maxine Walter
Welcome to Miss Lily’s first published release, Jamaican Dancehall Signs From The Collection of Maxine Walters. This wicked looking book spotlights the vibrant hand-painted signs that can be found all over the island promoting that week’s bass-ical dancehall sessions or … Continue reading