- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: meditation
SHEN GONG and NEI DAN in DA XUAN is the first book to be published in English by Paris based “urban daoist”, Serge Augier. This “manual for working with mind, emotion and internal energy” is a genuine opportunity for students of The Way … Continue reading
SINGING DRAGON PUBLICATIONS are fast becoming the most interesting publisher in the UK dealing with ancient wisdom traditions for health and well-being. Two recent publications that confirm this: The Five Levels of Taijiquan by Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang – which comes … Continue reading