- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: meditation
SHEN GONG and NEI DAN in DA XUAN is the first book to be published in English by Paris based “urban daoist”, Serge Augier. This “manual for working with mind, emotion and internal energy” is a genuine opportunity for students of The Way … Continue reading
SINGING DRAGON PUBLICATIONS are fast becoming the most interesting publisher in the UK dealing with ancient wisdom traditions for health and well-being. Two recent publications that confirm this: The Five Levels of Taijiquan by Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang – which comes … Continue reading