- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Palm Wine music
Loving this teaser for the documentary on Faaji Agba, a collective of Yoruba master musicians which included the late Fatai Rolling Dollar, Seni Tejuoso aka “Teje Baby” and Sina Ayinde Bakare. It’s directed by Remi Vaughan Richards of Singing Tree … Continue reading →