- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: ras Kwame
Last week I had the pleasure of joining the panel for British Underground’s ‘Bass Culture Clash’ event at the BME in the o2. As our Word Sound & Power: Reggae Changed My Life exhibition is currently in residence at the … Continue reading
I’m on the panel for this Bass Culture event…. this coming Thursday at the BME in the 02…the 11th… if you fancy checking our Word Sound & Power: Reggae Changed My Life exhibition… this is most definitely a good opportunity… … Continue reading
Forward with The UK Reggae Nation… Words Sound & Power … Reggae Changed My Life – the journey continues
Wednesday night the Roundhouse Rising … British Underground’s Bass Culture Forum …. this sold out session featuring a panel of players rooted in the contemporary reggae scene was the perfect place for Swifty and myself to premiere the first stage … Continue reading
Saturday night at the Roundhouse in Camden Town . It’s busy. In the main room, post-emo college rock band, Brand New, was pulling a heavy crowd. Meanwhile, in the small theatre, a more modest gathering was gradually assembling to get … Continue reading