- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Turkey
Last Sunday, just prior witnessing a mesmerising performance by the Whirling Dervishes we caught a smaller version of this Mehter Jannisary marching band in my local park. I’d heard snatches of their drums and the zurna (an oboe-like instrument) on … Continue reading