- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Wood-cuts
Just spotted this. In the past I have talked about this bold venture whereby my good friend Frederic Voisin has re-interpreted, image by image, Albrecht Durer’s L’Apocalypse. However, looking at these images, they appear to be way bigger than the … Continue reading