Clocked this on the Giant Step site in NYC. This excellent vid is part of Kutiman’s ThruYou series but instead of trawling the web for obscure snippets to weave into a single piece of audible glory he has opted to work from original content. Traveling to Jerusalem, he met with and filmed different musicians and the result is pretty epic. Enjoy.
- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP