Clocked this on the Giant Step site in NYC. This excellent vid is part of Kutiman’s ThruYou series but instead of trawling the web for obscure snippets to weave into a single piece of audible glory he has opted to work from original content. Traveling to Jerusalem, he met with and filmed different musicians and the result is pretty epic. Enjoy.
- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church