Sadly, I missed the preview of this epic documentary film which its director, Phil Strongman, described as the “Apocalyse Now version”. However, he assured me another showing was imminent! Obviously, negotiations are afoot and in the meantime I’m sharing with you the trailer…
- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP