Sadly, I missed the preview of this epic documentary film which its director, Phil Strongman, described as the “Apocalyse Now version”. However, he assured me another showing was imminent! Obviously, negotiations are afoot and in the meantime I’m sharing with you the trailer…
- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church