- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Bolivar Hall
Tunde Jegede has just let me know he’s about to give a series of performances – starting tonight! – as part of the launch of a new music documentary series, Truth and Art by the filmmaker and visual artist, Sunara … Continue reading