- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Mali
Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church Following a hectic array of interviews and live broadcasts including one from the Brownswood basement for https://worldwidefm.net/ Mali’s Trio Da Kali arrived in the Old Church on Stoke Newington Church … Continue reading
In response to the escalating conflict in Mali with the Islamic fundamentalist militias of AQIM and Ansar Dine, FATOUMATA DIAWARA has gathered together over 40 of the Country’s most renowned musicians, with a little assistance from Nick Gold’s World Circuit … Continue reading
2012 has already slipped into the past and the new year is rolling in like the blizzard outside my window. It’s time to get busy and build on the rewards of last year. With the assistance of our brothers in … Continue reading
Tunde Jegede has just let me know he’s about to give a series of performances – starting tonight! – as part of the launch of a new music documentary series, Truth and Art by the filmmaker and visual artist, Sunara … Continue reading