- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Cassius Clay
It began with a 1960 teenage Olympic light heavyweight boxing champion declaring “I am the Greatest!” and that he “Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee!” He dropped his slave name, embraced Islam, refused to fight in Vietnam. Muhammed … Continue reading