- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Chinese martial arts
THE JOURNEY ALONG THE WAY: THE IRON SKILLS & INTERNAL ELIXIR CULTIVATION ARE THE FOCUS OF TWO NEW PUBLICATIONS FROM MARK WILEY’S TAMBULI IMPRINT. HAVING PICKED UP A SOME HEAVY BRUISING during a lively and most enlightening Chin Na session … Continue reading
More Martial Musings… this time it’s CS Tang’s The Complete Book Of Yi Quan Over the years I have accumulated a repertoire of various internal martial arts forms and practices from a number of teachers and on reflection I don’t … Continue reading
THOUGHT PROVOKING…. ESSENTIAL READ! Jonathan Bluestein’s ‘RESEARCH INTO MARTIAL ARTS’ is a hugely valuable addition to the modern day musings on the relevance and practice of traditional martial arts. I have to admit that I am a bit of a … Continue reading
The Cheng School Gao Style BaguaZhang is a chunky, 392 page book on Bagua Zhang and it’s a labour of love on the part of the students of the Master Liu Fengcai – a disciple of the legendary Gao Yi … Continue reading