- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Duke University Press
TONY ALLEN: MASTER DRUMMER OF AFROBEAT is the focus of a forthcoming autobiography co-written with saxophonist/writer Michael E Veal. Tony Allen: An Autobiography Of The Master Drummer Of Afrobeat is out in September and Tony has got together with saxophonist/writer … Continue reading