- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Eighties
It was back at the dawn of the Eighties that Washington DC’s Trouble Funk rolled into London town and “dropped the bomb” on the London crew. It’s hard to explain but anticipation had reached the fever pitch and was set … Continue reading