- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Meet Me At The Go Go
It was back at the dawn of the Eighties that Washington DC’s Trouble Funk rolled into London town and “dropped the bomb” on the London crew. It’s hard to explain but anticipation had reached the fever pitch and was set … Continue reading