- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Gil Scott Heron
Strata Records owner Barbara Cox will lose her home and unreleased Strata master tapes with it, if she doesn’t pay $6700 in real estate taxes by January 20th. “I am writing you to ask for your help, urgently, with something … Continue reading
Canongate Books, Book Slam and XL Recordings come together to celebrate the life of radical poet, novelist and musician, Gil Scott-Heron at the launch of his posthumous memoir, The Last Holiday. The event takes place at the wonderful people’s palace … Continue reading