- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Hassan Hajjaj
Hassan Hajjaj’ s My Rock Stars Experimental, Volume 1 has crossed the Atlantic and is now showing at The Los Angeles County Museum of Art Hassan originally hails from Larache, a small harbor town in northern Morocco but moved to … Continue reading
Last Wednesday saw the opening for my good friend Hassan Hajjaj’s latest images – My Rock Stars Vol. 1 – at The Third Line in Bahrain. This time round Hassan’s lens pays tribute to tradition African portraiture of photographers like … Continue reading