- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Hassan Hajjaj
Hassan Hajjaj’ s My Rock Stars Experimental, Volume 1 has crossed the Atlantic and is now showing at The Los Angeles County Museum of Art Hassan originally hails from Larache, a small harbor town in northern Morocco but moved to … Continue reading
Last Wednesday saw the opening for my good friend Hassan Hajjaj’s latest images – My Rock Stars Vol. 1 – at The Third Line in Bahrain. This time round Hassan’s lens pays tribute to tradition African portraiture of photographers like … Continue reading