- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Movimientos
LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA @ BRIXTON JAMM Lindigo: “I was born Maloya, I breathe Maloya, I sweat Maloya, I will die Maloya” It’s a balmy September Thursday night and outside the Brixton Jamm on Brixton Road and a modest crowd … Continue reading
RUMBA ORISHA presents a night of Cuban roots music. Sacred bata drumming and songs for the Orishas and vibrant Cuban rumba. With special guests Martha Galarraga (ex-Conjunto Folklorico Nacional de Cuba) and Gerardo de Armas Sarria (ex-Yoruba Andabo), two of … Continue reading