- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Movimientos
LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA @ BRIXTON JAMM Lindigo: “I was born Maloya, I breathe Maloya, I sweat Maloya, I will die Maloya” It’s a balmy September Thursday night and outside the Brixton Jamm on Brixton Road and a modest crowd … Continue reading
RUMBA ORISHA presents a night of Cuban roots music. Sacred bata drumming and songs for the Orishas and vibrant Cuban rumba. With special guests Martha Galarraga (ex-Conjunto Folklorico Nacional de Cuba) and Gerardo de Armas Sarria (ex-Yoruba Andabo), two of … Continue reading