- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Phantom Fields & Ghost Squadrons
Last Tuesday evening, I managed to hook up with broadcaster, DJ and roving A&R man Ross Allen along with former Chaser scribbler and music fan, Oakland CA based CK Smart. The meeting point was the excellent Queen’s Head freehouse in … Continue reading →