- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Saltaire
Hockney, Saltaire & A Taste Of Puglia – a journey into the heart of Yorkshire. T’other weekend we boarded a local train from Leeds town centre for Saltaire. After a short 15-20 minute journey we stepped off the train and … Continue reading
Saturday night… 9.30pm… Royal Academy in Picadilly… and it’s buzzing with people of all ages, nationalities and classes, all vibed at the prospect of viewing David Hockney’s A Bigger Picture. There’s been a rake of media publicity around Hockney’s work … Continue reading