- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Saltaire
Hockney, Saltaire & A Taste Of Puglia – a journey into the heart of Yorkshire. T’other weekend we boarded a local train from Leeds town centre for Saltaire. After a short 15-20 minute journey we stepped off the train and … Continue reading
Saturday night… 9.30pm… Royal Academy in Picadilly… and it’s buzzing with people of all ages, nationalities and classes, all vibed at the prospect of viewing David Hockney’s A Bigger Picture. There’s been a rake of media publicity around Hockney’s work … Continue reading