- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: David Hockney
Hockney, Saltaire & A Taste Of Puglia – a journey into the heart of Yorkshire. T’other weekend we boarded a local train from Leeds town centre for Saltaire. After a short 15-20 minute journey we stepped off the train and … Continue reading
Pauline Boty was a leading figure in the Pop Art movement of the 1960s until her untimely death aged just 28. A friend and contemporary of Peter Blake, Derek Boshier and David Hockney, Pauline Boty was one of the few … Continue reading
It’s 3.15 am. I’ve been off the digital radar for the past ten days. Swifty and I were working on a couple of British Council funded projects in Aukland, New Zealand aka Aotearoa. Arrived back in London town yesterday. Got … Continue reading
Saturday night… 9.30pm… Royal Academy in Picadilly… and it’s buzzing with people of all ages, nationalities and classes, all vibed at the prospect of viewing David Hockney’s A Bigger Picture. There’s been a rake of media publicity around Hockney’s work … Continue reading