- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: That’s How It Is
PETE WILLIAMS PHOTOGRAPHY returns to ST GEORGE’S BRISTOL as a permanent exhibition. “It’s always been about being on the move and living a transient existence. Saying Yes instead of No. Accepting an assignment and sitting on a plane a couple … Continue reading
Oscar Romp is unique. Currently residing and teaching in Austria, this Royal College Of Art trained artist is dance culture’s Stanley Spencer. I can say this because his expansive murals which adorned the walls of hospitals like Kings were breathtaking … Continue reading