- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: That’s How It Is
PETE WILLIAMS PHOTOGRAPHY returns to ST GEORGE’S BRISTOL as a permanent exhibition. “It’s always been about being on the move and living a transient existence. Saying Yes instead of No. Accepting an assignment and sitting on a plane a couple … Continue reading
Oscar Romp is unique. Currently residing and teaching in Austria, this Royal College Of Art trained artist is dance culture’s Stanley Spencer. I can say this because his expansive murals which adorned the walls of hospitals like Kings were breathtaking … Continue reading