- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: B&W
This homage to pianist MOSES TAIWA MOLELEKWA on Soundcloud came to me via the very excellent Chimurenga crew and it has been created by a most interesting Jo’burg DJ and cultural activist, Mma Tseleng. It was during the Straight No … Continue reading
PETE WILLIAMS PHOTOGRAPHY returns to ST GEORGE’S BRISTOL as a permanent exhibition. “It’s always been about being on the move and living a transient existence. Saying Yes instead of No. Accepting an assignment and sitting on a plane a couple … Continue reading
If you’ve been diggin’ the Owiny Sigoma collaboration that Gilles P released via his Brownswood imprint you’ll be up for checking Damon Albarn’s latest project. Recorded in the Democratic Republic of Congo with XL Recordings boss Richard Russell, Dan the … Continue reading