- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: The Casimir Connection
THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force At the tail end of 2017 a friend invited me to experience a brace of new compositions written by saxophonist Diane McLoughlin at the Old Church in Stoke Newington in North London … Continue reading