Just as I was imbibing the news that Hackney Council and the Met’s Operation Condor has homed in on Dalston and Shoreditch, targeting anyone flouting the licensing laws, clamping down on the illegal venues, using sniffer dogs outside the train stations and busting taxi touts, beggars, thieves and geezers with a taste for violence and affray… up pops the ever dapper Rob G aka Earl Zinger with an apt and bluesy musical missive that pays homage to his gran… the Duchess Of Dalston … and takes us on a late night trawl of the Kingsland Road.
- JUNE 8th: Strong And Stable My Arse… Jeremy Deller!
- Kate Tempest meets kennardphillipps
- A FEW THOUGHTS ON: LEGENDARY UK SOUND MAN LLOYDIE COXSONE TALKS REGGAE MUSIC & DAVID RODIGAN
- TALKIN’ ALL THAT JAZZ: Millions of sounds to keep you up when you’re down….
- DAVID RODIGAN – A Life in Reggae: “Roddy! You A Dubwise S’m’ody!”