- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Kingsland Road
Finally, a soundtrack to ‘The Art Of Buying Reggae Music…..’ is LIVE on our stereophonic-supply site. Back in October 2011, I posted a piece here that recalled my reggae-music buying missions, during the early/mid Seventies, from Dalston Lane to Seven … Continue reading
Just as I was imbibing the news that Hackney Council and the Met’s Operation Condor has homed in on Dalston and Shoreditch, targeting anyone flouting the licensing laws, clamping down on the illegal venues, using sniffer dogs outside the train … Continue reading