- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Kingsland Road
Finally, a soundtrack to ‘The Art Of Buying Reggae Music…..’ is LIVE on our stereophonic-supply site. Back in October 2011, I posted a piece here that recalled my reggae-music buying missions, during the early/mid Seventies, from Dalston Lane to Seven … Continue reading
Just as I was imbibing the news that Hackney Council and the Met’s Operation Condor has homed in on Dalston and Shoreditch, targeting anyone flouting the licensing laws, clamping down on the illegal venues, using sniffer dogs outside the train … Continue reading