- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Books
Straight after the SunRa100 at the House of St Barnabas I managed to vacate London for a much needed break and as I’m not quite psyched into owning an e-reader I predictably dragged along a case of stuffed with post … Continue reading
Kingsley Davis’ has just launched his new website with news, videos, shopping and a selection of B&W prints now available. The man himself is totally chuffed with the result and to mark the launch Kings has got another signed copy … Continue reading
OK people… just got this from fellow cultural activist and indie publisher, Kingsley Davis: “Q~tip appears in the new book ‘Flip the Script ~ A Photographers Music Diary’ and returns to London for a gig on Fri 26 August. As … Continue reading