- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Alexis Maryon
It seems a long time ago that Jason Jules and myself began to explore the potential of a concept – Sacred Music : Sacred Spaces. Back then our sights were fixed on Spitalfields, an area that encompasses Brick Lane and … Continue reading
The City Arts & Music Project aka C.A.M.P. is spitting distance from Old Street Roundabout and it was there that Amelia Ideh’s Put Me On It wisely chose to showcase a live set from the man called Dego. As we … Continue reading