- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Alexis Maryon
It seems a long time ago that Jason Jules and myself began to explore the potential of a concept – Sacred Music : Sacred Spaces. Back then our sights were fixed on Spitalfields, an area that encompasses Brick Lane and … Continue reading
The City Arts & Music Project aka C.A.M.P. is spitting distance from Old Street Roundabout and it was there that Amelia Ideh’s Put Me On It wisely chose to showcase a live set from the man called Dego. As we … Continue reading