- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Broken Beat
PLASTIC PEOPLE – The Final Session Jan 2nd : Floating Points + Fourtet When Plastic people closed its doors it signed off an era. It doesn’t seem like 15 years since Ade Fakile moved his initial session from Oxford Street … Continue reading
When I launched this blog, one thing I had on my list was Jazz re:freshed. There’s a whole heap of words been written on-line, in recent times, about the UK jazz scene so I thought a nice “little” on-line interview with … Continue reading
The City Arts & Music Project aka C.A.M.P. is spitting distance from Old Street Roundabout and it was there that Amelia Ideh’s Put Me On It wisely chose to showcase a live set from the man called Dego. As we … Continue reading