- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
- TWO NIGHTS: CHICAGOXLONDON – International Anthem Meets London’s Nu-skool @ Total Refreshment Centre ….
- #SNC98 – Back On The Block but SOLD OUT! All gone!
- The Hieroglyphic Being Experience LIVE – New Years Eve 2015/16
Tag Archives: Steve Williamson
London town regularly delivers an overwhelming array of LIVE music and the late summer has been exceptional with enlightening and stirring sessions from Collocutor, The Grip and Steve Willamson. Last Monday night I caught the launch of the the Collocutor … Continue reading
Monday night and our destination is improv central – Cafe Oto – Dalston on the East side. We have gathered to hear BLACK TOP who, on this night, will feature six homegrown Master Musicians that continue to shape this thing … Continue reading
It seems a long time ago that Jason Jules and myself began to explore the potential of a concept – Sacred Music : Sacred Spaces. Back then our sights were fixed on Spitalfields, an area that encompasses Brick Lane and … Continue reading
Having arrived a touch late we took in the first part of Yazz Ahmed‘s set blind, from behind a curtain, but we were immediately won over by the tone her flugel horn and the spacious interplay between stand-in vibraphone player … Continue reading
“This night is the sort of thing I’ve wanted to be involved in for a long time,” says Jazz On 3’s Jez Nelson. While they considered calling the night “Jazz Snobs Eat Shit” Jez and his firm opted for a … Continue reading