- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Tees
ALL MUSICS FOR ALL PEOPLES – Sound Of Detroit – Motor City Rhythms – Carhartt WIP has teamed up with DJ Amir Abdullah (of Kon & Amir) to assist with the creation of a modest Strata clothing collection plus a radio … Continue reading
Afrika70…..The Baddest Band In Africa – Stereophonic-Supply pays tribute… While it might look like a bit of a vanity overload I couldn’t resist popping off some shots of the stereophonic-supply Africa70 tees while I was in Greece….the light was intense … Continue reading