- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Detroit
ALL MUSICS FOR ALL PEOPLES – Sound Of Detroit – Motor City Rhythms – Carhartt WIP has teamed up with DJ Amir Abdullah (of Kon & Amir) to assist with the creation of a modest Strata clothing collection plus a radio … Continue reading
Big respect to Stuart Cosgrove on the publication of this 610 page tome. Detroit67: The Year That Changed Soul is clearly a labour of love and with urban strife in the US escalating daily this book is an essential read. … Continue reading
Detroit DJ/producer Theo Parrish – Footwork & Live Euro Tour in July! Just sat in on a lovely and deep interview in the Brownwood basement between Gilles Peterson and Detroit innovator Theo Parrish. The organic-sounding but machine-based dance music of … Continue reading
I’m definitely behind the curve on this one! Went to check out Searching For Sugar Man at the Curzon in Soho yesterday and was blown away. I like to see documentaries on the big screen… it’s a different experience… you … Continue reading