- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: PRS FOUNDATION
IN THE SPIRIT OF ALICE COLTRANE: Ansuman Biswas – A modern day master of the interdiscipllinary arts
This Thursday’s re-envisioning of John Coltrane’s ‘A Love Supreme’ will further the expansive, global innovations of his loving wife Alice Coltrane . Pianist, harpist and band leader, Alice Coltrane’s Sanskrit name was Turiyasangitananda. She was devoted to the practices of … Continue reading
With only a week to go before we premiere the re-envisioning of John Coltrane’s ‘A Love Supreme’ the vibe and the anticipation is building. After a long period of writing flautist Rowland Sutherland has been busy adding swathes of sound … Continue reading
Fresh back from NZ and it’s kicking in … BIG TIME! Everybody involved with our modest little Chaser Productions set-up is hyped with the imminent performance of Sacred Music – Sacred Spaces: A Re-envisioning of John Coltrane’s ‘A Love Supreme’. Sacred … Continue reading