- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Scared Music: Sacred Spaces
With only a week to go before we premiere the re-envisioning of John Coltrane’s ‘A Love Supreme’ the vibe and the anticipation is building. After a long period of writing flautist Rowland Sutherland has been busy adding swathes of sound … Continue reading