- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Santic
Finally, a soundtrack to ‘The Art Of Buying Reggae Music…..’ is LIVE on our stereophonic-supply site. Back in October 2011, I posted a piece here that recalled my reggae-music buying missions, during the early/mid Seventies, from Dalston Lane to Seven … Continue reading
The Art of Buying Reggae Music: A back in the day journey from Dalston Junction to Tottenham High Road.
Yesterday I was chatting to a couple of friends – one of whom was from Senegal – about reggae music in London. Along with talking about the the evolution of the UK sound – roots & Lovers -we also got … Continue reading