- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Soho
Caught By The River Social Club: Another Night Out in Soho with a couple of pints and a myriad of stories. As with the last session at the Caught By The River Social club, the upstairs room in the Queens … Continue reading
Autumn at the House Of St Barnabas kicked of in the Chapel with an evening curated by BBC6 Music’s Gilles Peterson and the Brownswood crew. It was three the hard way – acoustic stylee. The House Of St Barnabas is … Continue reading